Google play store is one of the most popular app stores where you can find millions of applications suitable for all kinds of mobile, PC, laptop and tablets. The individuals using the latest android devices are sure to find the app store pre-installed on their device. Of course, there are some android devices that do not come with pre-installed play store. In such cases, you can opt for play store download for free. This application can be downloaded even for other tablets and smartphones that do not operate on Android operating system. Before downloading and installing this application, you should determine the operating system that your mobile runs on. If your OS version is beyond Android 2.3, then you can definitely download and install this app on your device.
Steps Involved In Downloading Google Play Store App For Android:
- First of all, open your web browser and type Google Play store download for free. Then click on the links that include android logo.
- When you open the website, you will find a link that lets you to download the app. By clicking on the link, the application starts downloading.
- Once the app file is downloaded you must tap on it and click to install. Then you have to click on the open option once the installation process is completed.
- Now, you will find Google play store icon created on your device. When you tap on it, you can access to Google Play Store.
Steps To Be Followed For Free Store Download For PC:
- You have to open Google Chrome web browser and have to install APK downloader extension. This helps in supporting Google Play.
- You have to click on the properties by clicking on the Google Chrome icon.
- You have to check out target box and select ignore certificate errors allow running insecure content. Then you have to click on OK or apply button.
- Following this, you have to close the chrome browser and restart Google Chrome web browser.
- After this, you have to open the extension page and enter all the details. Then you have to go to Google Play and look for the application page that you want to download.
- Once done, you should click on the APK icon in address bar of your chrome browser to ensure quick free play store
With Google Play Store Services, you can enjoy the freedom of using the newest APIs for the most popular Google Services without having any concern about the device support. Any update made to Google Play Services is eventually distributed in an automatic manner by Google Play Store and even the new versions are delivered via Android SDK manager. So, if your device does not have Google play store app preinstalled, you have to look for the most legitimate website to download the app. There are many websites that provide downloadable link for Google Play Store but not all of them are trustworthy and reliable. Checking the reputation of the website before downloading the APK file is very important.