With the e-book revolution brought about by amazon through its wonder gadget kindle, it’s not a bed of roses. All kindle users must be aware that using kindle has its own share of joyful and sad moments. For all the happy moments, you got to thank amazon and for all the sad moments we are here happy to help with our personalized kindle technical help. We have listed a few most recurring problems in the e-reader, go on find out which one are you facing!
1 .Going numb
If your device freezes every now and then, try restarting it. Also there are odds that the charger is at fault and not the device. Try changing the charging cable to ensure that the problem is not with it. If the problem is too frequent do give a call on the kindle customer support phone number.
2. Faulty typing
There can be times when the keyboard won’t work well. If this problem has not arisen till now, then read on, for it may happen in future.
- You have to make certain that the screen is all clean and sparkling because dust particles too are sometimes responsible for this flaw.
- Also please check for any air bubble that maybe trapped on the screen hindering its functioning.
- Lastly you can always try to reset it to factory settings, but before you do that save all your important data and then go for it.
You want to use a certain app, but you keep getting ‘internal error occurred’ message flashing on your screen. Well, we know that’s no fun, so why don’t you try out the following to debug:
- Hold down the power button on your Kindle for 20 seconds and then turn it on again.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More > Applications > Installed Applications and find the app that won’t load. Tap Force Stop and OK, and then tap Clear Data and OK.
- Or contact the kindle tech help phone number, it’ll definitely help!
Do let us know which one of these worked out for you, till then
For more information visit at : Maptechie