There is no denying the fact that WordPress is becoming the most popular and efficient Content Management System (CMS) that is revolutionizing the web development sector. With WordPress, you can keep a track of the incoming traffic directed towards your website.
The reason that WordPress is becoming so popular as compared to other CMS’ is because of its powerful script and easy-to-use tools. If you think that operating WordPress would be tough, then let me tell you that learning WordPress is not at all an uphill task.
However, you need a bit of patience in understanding the tools. Once you get acquainted with the admin interface and other primary features viz. Plugins and Themes, you would enjoy working on this uncomplicated system.
- Decide on your domain name:Before you decide to build your WordPress website, you would require an efficient domain name that defines and reflects the motto and characteristics of your website.
Ensure that you settle with a solid domain name that would display a positive impression of your brand and at the same time would help in boosting your SEO ranking. Eventually, your domain name should be simple, easy to remember, and preferably should end with .com, .net or .org.
Moreover, it’s important to understand your website’s requirements clearly. And your domain name should be comprehensible for people to relate.
- Go for a Premium Web Hosting service:If you are dissatisfied with various services provided with WordPress, you can always switch to its premium services. However, make sure to choose a web hosting provider that would offer you an excellent and at par service without straining your pocket. You can try WordPress hosting at BuyHTTP for a premium service.
Furthermore, remember the below mentioned key points while selecting a web hosting provider:
- Uptime: Uptime defines the service offered. This means, the more the uptime percentage, the more efficient will be the service.
- Loading Time of the Page: Work with a service provider that offers less loading time. Usually, the page loading time should be within 500ms.
- Customer Support: Make sure your service provider has responsive customer support. Preferably, go for the one that provides 24/7 customer support. At present, BuyHTTP is one of the service providers you can trust in terms of reliability and efficient customer service.
- Customize your website with the help of Administrator’s Panel: Everyone loves attractive themes for their websites. Although the free WordPress version offers a wide array of themes, if you are seeking more personalized features then you must consider premium themes. The premium version has more scope to play with banners, contacts and extensions.
However, if you are unsure or new to website building features, then you should opt for themes that are available for free of cost. You can gradually transcend to next level of website development. But under no condition, you must not undermine the functionality of the website while choosing the theme.
- Try publishing your first article: After thedesigning and development of your website, try publishing your first article. Eventually, you can extend your website functionalities with different extensions that are available on WordPress.com.
Operating WordPress is not at all a daunting task for beginners. Don’t think of stepping back just because someone said that WordPress is very difficult to operate.