A timeline is a unique method of displaying an entire list of all the events in a proper chronological manner. This is at times also described as a project artifact. A timeline can make use of any kind of timescale considering the data and the subject. Usually a timeline uses linear scale. The scale depends on the number of events that are present on your timeline. Only in case of logarithmic timelines, a logarithmic scale is used for the purpose of time depiction.
Importance of the Programs:
Timeline makers are highly effective in organizing your information into a linear structure. These are linear organizers that create an added advantage for the students for understanding as well as illustrating the passage of large blocks of time. Timelines are considered as an excellent medium of visual that helps the students in recognizing the relationship between the cause and the effect between the multiple events.
Types of Timeline Makers:
Timeline maker program is extremely helpful for teachers, educators as well as for the students as it helps in building of full-color, beautiful and multimedia timelines. A list of Interactive Timeline Makers are provided below which might be helpful to you for organizing information into a linear structure.
- iSpring – This comprises of Visuals (a tool that enables you to create interactive timelines). They help you to create mobile-ready timelines, to add various events and finally group them in period, enables the timeline to convert to HTML 5 Flash, as well as EXE, allows the users to add images, videos, audios as well as hyperlinks. This program is compatible with Windows system only.
- Hstry—This is mainly helpful for the teachers and the students to make their assignments interesting. This offers a huge variety of multimedia timeline events that are available for the education sector, allows moving the events upward and downward. For using registration is mandatory and is also helpful for personal, home use or use in the business sector.
- Capzles– This is available online that helps in creating multimedia timelines for the purpose of sharing those online. The timeline it creates is similar to a blog at a glance. It has the advantage of supporting different entry types, along with image posting, video upload, MP3s, Word Excel, PDF files and also Power Point.
- WhenInTime – Allows users in creating multimedia timelines for sharing in various popular social media and also allows to import and add them to your timeline form sites like Twitter, Google+, You Tube and others. Offers different themes and templates for the users.
- Time Glider – This is also online software that creates multimedia timelines including graphics and various event blurbs. Allows keeping a record by the year, month, day and hour.
- Preceden – This helps in creating timelines that are text-based. Users need to enter a title, date and a detailed description for every event. This easily customizes your timeline appearance and offers high privacy control.
- Office Timeline – This is a PowerPoint add-in that helps in creating timeline slides for business communications. Free editions are available that are designed mainly for the students and the non-professionals.
- Time Toast– This allows the users to create timelines within moments of registering. Users can upload pictures to include those on their sites.
This available timeline maker program enables you to organize your work systematically along with beautification.